Twitter has become an incredible source of information not only for the latest updates on your friends, famous people and pretty much anything else in the news, but also for those of us in HR. It gives its readers instantaneous access to all the latest on EEO, AA, EEOC, OFCCP, DOL, etc.
Each Monday I will post all of my tweets from the past week. I try to pack in as much EEO/AA information as I can into 140 characters. If you want to join live follow me @CarlaIrwin.
- DOL’s Veterans’ Employment & Training Service Resources http://bit.ly/bijLPg
- America’s Heroes At Work – Supporting the Employment Success of Returning Service Members with TBI & PTSD http://bit.ly/ax1ixP
- ODEP Transportation to Work: A Toolkit for the Business Community http://bit.ly/cYYnNM
- OFCCP website resources – Questions on internet applicants, review OFCCP’s presentation http://bit.ly/dCsNpO and FAQs http://bit.ly/dw2MpT
- OFCCP website resources – Have a question regarding your AA obligations as an employer, check out OFCCP’s FAQs http://bit.ly/aBK2T0
- OFCCP website resources – Need a sample AAP check out the OFCCP’s http://bit.ly/cKTEBP
- OFCCP website resources – Employment Resource Referral Directory http://bit.ly/9yYuHT. Try starting here for your outreach programs.
- This month is the 90th anniversary of the 19th Amendment, guaranteeing women the right to vote.